Friday, March 18, 2011

Sexually Confused Friday

As you may have guessed from the blogroll, some of us lurve fashion blogs. I am one of that some. I lurve my fashion blogs like Melissa Leo lurves achtung! wah-POW! I can go through reams of images over tea, infinity. Is this some sort of regression to childishness? I am literate. I just like photos A LOT. Anyways, exposition exposition, here are some pictures. This is what I want to wear or what I want my world to wear via clothes in movies. Maybe I can always put up film stills under the title of Sexually Confused Friday? It's definitely better to be sexually confused on a Friday than say, a Tuesday. Behold! The Man Wears The Suit.





















3 comments:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth (I'm not sure which words exactly, but you know, men, suits, fashion, those kinds of words mostly.
    Might I contribute one Mr. DDL in There Will be Blood?
    Also, Stephen Fry frolicking is just about one of the happiest things I've ever seen.

    But yes, I too experience a crisis of identity on all fronts every time I realize I can relate to a Larry David or Woody Allen way more than any woman I have ever seen portrayed in a film or a show. Bizarre. This is why we're friends I guess (errr..professional colleagues. Who run this professional blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to kill me with that James Spader picture?! From his Pretty in Pink days, no less!

    And ah, yes, I saw that Vanity Fair Man on Bicycle work of art at work one day. Needless to say, NSFW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see what's happened. I thought the 'sexually confused' referred to our blog being confused about whether it was meant for movies or fashion. But perhaps I've Freudian slipped all over the place and the title is hitting closer to home than I thought it would. PLOT TWIST!

    And yes, James Spader should be voted sex-bomb of the year, for all years.

    ReplyDelete